Real Estate Brokers
AR Overseas Property is looking to recruit some new agents to continue our rapid growth. We are especially keen to talk with anybody with experience in Arabian Ranches and Emirates Living.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
- Introduce him/herself to potential prospective clients and thereby understand their property requirements
- Ensure conversion of leads to clients
- Attend to sales, leasing, re-sale requirements
- Source property listings from property owners and other real estate agents
- Collect full details of the property which includes photoshoot, floor plan details, apartment/building details, any other requisite details
- Assemble detailed property portfolio and present it to the clients
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between the buyer and seller
- Draw up tenancy contracts / legal agreements between the buyers and seller
- Advice and answer the client\’s questions on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and other related matters
Ideal Candidate Requirement Summary:
- Minimum 1-2 years real estate experience.
- Must possess a UAE Driving license and a car.
- Should be RERA Certified.
- Fluent in English.
- Should be Self Motivated.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be dynamic, presentable, confident and assertive.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Ideally should currently be based in UAE
Complete the form below to apply.